[Scons-users] Use Depends on a generated SConscript file, is it possible?

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:54:03 EDT 2017

I have to generate an SConscript on the fly then execute it.  I need to tell
scons that he has to first generate the SConscript file then call it.  My
code looks like this :
Import('envService')
env = envService.get_env32().Clone()

tcml = env.Glob('*.tcml')
script = env.generateSConscriptFromTcml(target = 'mbtTestCases',
                                                         source = tcml)

tgt = SConscript(str(script[0].abspath).strip(), exports=envService,
duplicate=0)
env.Alias('mbt', tgt)

But I have a message saying that mbtTestCases.sc does not exist : "Ignoring
missing SConscript 'build/debug/test/cases/mbtTestCases.sc'"

How can I achieve that?  I guess I could move my SConscript call inside the
custom builder, but I would prefer having the call outside, it is a cleaner
solution...

thx

--
Sent from: http://scons.1086193.n5.nabble.com/Users-f16930.html