[Scons-users] mingw-w64 vs mingw-w32 issue

R0b0t1 r030t1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 01:45:58 EDT 2017

The default may be directly inside of C. Then the path would look like
C:\mingw-w64\${package}.

The project is hosted on SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/.

There was a time when I somehow found myself with MinGW installations
in various places for no reason I could discern, but I think things
have stabilized around MinGW-w64.