[Scons-users] usage of Glob

Gary Granger granger at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 2 17:36:11 EDT 2017

On 10/02/2017 02:47 PM, Mats Wichmann wrote:
> So I try this modification:
>
>   libcoap_src =
> libcoap_env.Glob('#resource/csdk/connectivity/lib/libcoap-4.1.1/*.c',
> strings=True)
>   libcoap = libcoap_env.StaticLibrary('coap', libcoap_src,
> OBJPREFIX='libcoap_')
Here's a quick idea that I would try.  I assume the path in Glob above
is the source directory and not the variant directory, so try using the
variant path instead.  eg, if the build is happening in
'#builds/csdk/libcoap', then use env.Glob('#builds/csdk/libcoap').  I
think as far as scons is concerned, a variant dir contains all the files
of the original source dir, and so I suspect env.Glob() will find those
source files and build the library in that directory.