[Scons-users] Clean targets under a specific path

Nacho Piqueras natxo.piq at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 04:34:31 EST 2017

SCons Manual page states that:

The -c flag removes *all files necessary to build the specified target*:

scons -c .

to remove all target files, or:

scons -c build export

to remove target files under build and export.

But target files that are required to build files under 'build' and
'export' and that are not themselves under 'build' and 'export' will be
removed as well. This way cleaning works like the exact opposite of
building, which is not what I want (in some cases).

Is there a way to avoid this behavior and clean targets that really are
under a specific directory? I tried playing with Alias, but with no success.

Thanks & Best regards,