[Scons-users] problem with new Jar builder-wrapper in 3.0.1

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Fri Nov 17 11:29:28 EST 2017

On 11/17/2017 09:03 AM, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Mats,
>
> All return values from builders are NodeLists, (list of nodes)
>
> Can you try:
> source=simpleclient_classes+['MANIFEST.MF'])

indeed, this is the conclusion I was arriving at just now, as the way it
is called looked like:

   source=[[classA, classB, classC], 'MANIFEST.MF']

and the embedded list is what causes the problem. there's only one
instance of it in our code, the others used another technique, each with
a comment "scons computes this wrong so work around".

The suggestion you give doesn't work, for reasons I'm not yet sure of,
the workaround from the other examples does.  I can hopefully try to
trace that a little deeper so I understand what is happening.