[Scons-users] Scons-Protoc

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Thu Nov 9 04:17:54 EST 2017

On Tue, 2017-11-07 at 22:05 -0600, Bassem Girgis wrote:
> Hi Russel,
>
> Thanks for sharing the repo. I think, and please correct me if I'm
> mistaken, the Protoc builder we merged into
> https://github.com/SConsProject/scons-contrib covers the features in
> https://bitbucket.org/russel/scons_protobuf .

I'll be honest, I have no idea. I started the repository when I was trying to
get builder and tool stuff off the wiki and into version control. I've never
actually used protobufs at all. I am entirely happy if the stuff you put in
the contrib repository effectively replaces the stuff I had. The way forward
would seem to be for me to delete my repository leaving a marker pointing to
your entry in the contrib repository.

I suspect a number of the other repositories I created around then should have
their contents shifted to the contrib repository.

[…]
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200