[Scons-users] Scons-Protoc

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Sat Nov 4 06:52:18 EDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-11-03 at 16:20 -0700, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Consider submitting as a pull request to
> https://github.com/SConsProject/scons-contrib ?

I am not sure if this is in the arena but many moons ago I constructed:

https://bitbucket.org/russel/scons_protobuf

I have done nothing with it as I have never got into Protobufs. If
someone who uses them and SCons wants to take ownership so as to
develop it, I would be more than happy.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200