[Scons-users] Failure when linking against the output of a SCons Install

John Finlay j.finlay at indigovision.com
Tue May 16 11:29:51 EDT 2017

Hi Bill

Thanks for getting back to me

1) I’m using Python 2.7.13
2) We’re seeing the issue when building on Windows 10 and Server 2012 R2
3) Yes, we’re using a parallel build
4) I think the output of --tree=prune is showing me what I’d expect. The following is a paraphrased version of what it shows.
  +-bin\binary.exe
    +-output\library.lib
      +-build\library.lib

Cheers,