[Scons-users] how to configure scons for Visual Studio 2017 (RC)

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Mar 27 12:18:36 EDT 2017

Jason,

there's no such registry entry for VS2017.
Not on my system, or according to the docs.

If you can come up with a ctypes based install locater that'd be great.
Next best would be pywin32, but to be honest I'd like to drop that
requirement.
It doesn't install properly with most PY3 versions.. (there's an
outstanding bug the maintainer hasn't responded to with the installer
locating the py3 install location)

-Bill