[Scons-users] Is there a plan to support visual studio 2017 in the next release of Scons?

Dean Glazeski dnglaze at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:54:20 EDT 2017

That's true, but I don't know if I would go that far. Some folks aren't
going to install 2017 at which point you'd make SCons useless for Windows
developers.  You also lose some query modes if you start using the legacy
mode of vswhere.  I would keep the old discovery methods until those old
versions are no longer supported.