[Scons-users] Generation of CDT/Eclipse projects?

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Jun 28 18:00:03 EDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-06-27 at 20:32 -0700, Bill Deegan wrote:
> There's this:
>
> http://www.sconsolidator.com/
>
> Though I'm not sure how well it's being maintained.

It is effectively a one person project that needs little maintenance – it
works quite well, and the person responds well to issues. However, my data
is old, I switched to CLion for C++ and hence had to ditch SCons for CMake.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip:
russel.winder at ekiga.net
41 Buckmaster Road   m:+44 7770 465 077   xmpp:russel at winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK  w: www.russel.org.uk skype:russel_winder