[Scons-users] SCons 3.0.0.alpha.20170614 available on testpypi

RW garlicbready at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 15 21:50:34 EDT 2017

I think they're might be a problem with building the docs
on my linux vm I can build the docs for 2.5.1 but for the 3.0 alpha sources
(I made sure to use sources without any of my recent changes in)

```
virtualenv testenv
source testenv/bin/activate
pip install -i https://testpypi.python.org/pypi scons
pip install lxml
```

when using "scons build/doc" under linux in the virtualenv
I ended up with the error

scons: *** [scons_exi.xml] XSLTApplyError : Cannot resolve URI
../generated/examples/java_RMIC_1.xml

which seems to be related to the use of the "scons_output" tag within the
doc/user/*.xml files (if you remove the use of that tag it seems to remove
the error, although that's not a fix)

Many Thanks
Richard