[Scons-users] Resource files in MSVSProject (*.rc)

Sergio Basurco sergio.b at coherentsynchro.com
Wed Jan 25 10:37:12 EST 2017

Thanks Pierre,

That worked!

I have a follow-up issue. My project has come definitions (CPPDEFINES),
e.g. USE_FOO. My resource file also uses these definitions.

  // Icon Resource Definition
  #define MAIN_ICON                       102

  #ifdef USE_FOO
  MAIN_ICON    ICON "foo.ico"
  #else
  MAIN_ICON    ICON "bar.ico"
  #endif

These are defined in envs[variant]['CPPDEFINES'], how can I forward
these to the RES method?

Saludos / Best regards,

*Sergio Basurco*
Coherent Synchro