[Scons-users] Dependency cycles. 2.4.1 -> 2.5.1

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:53:41 EST 2017

I am looking at my tree (generated with scons 2.4.1, because I can't generate
the tree with version 2.5.1, which is normal I guess).   I can see something
bad over there.

Look at line 1, 84, 95 and 153.

We can clearly see that ccpp_ScenarioStatus.h depends on
ccpp_TtsNotification.h and ccpp_TtsNotification.h depends on
ccpp_ScenarioStatus.h.  I have plenty of those mutual dependencies on my
tree.  2.4.1 was alright with that, not 2.5.1.

Question, this tree looks weird regarding include statements in header
files.  Header files are not including mutually like that !.  I am wondering
if that tree was generated following how I am generating headers  via
env.Command() : http://pastebin.com/J5RyTxve.  I feel that this SConscript
could be improve.

thx