[Scons-users] How to build .NET version 2.0

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Mon Feb 27 11:00:23 EST 2017

The fix was just to compute and prepend a PATH entry to find the .NET version 2 framework compiler, and I’m not sure how this might be turned into a patch for SCons.  Since it’s C# and not C/C++ it’s using the contributed C# builder, which isn’t a part of scons proper.  Also, the project is a closed-source SWIG wrapper to Adobe’s PDF Library, so I can’t share it.