[Scons-users] How to build .NET version 2.0

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Fri Feb 24 13:49:40 EST 2017

Bill,

Yes, we have VS 2008, and 2013 sp5, but I think the .NET SDK might be packaged separately as well, under C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework[64]  I have v1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0.
The dll creation's environment is the only thing that’s different between the legacy build and the one with my the latest tools. - I.e. the commands are the same but the PATH isn’t specified and is different.

Rob