[Scons-users] ParseDepends and duplicate with variant directories

Gaurav Juvekar gauravjuvekar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 11:37:58 EST 2017

Hi,

> not sure why the organization of the third party source code would matter.
> Can you explain?

I have files (anonymised) like this, where different variants of the build can be selected by -DSELECT_CONFIG=config{1,2,3}

module/configurable/config.h: #include <SELECT_CONFIG/SELECT_CONFIG.h>
module/configurable/config1/init.c: #include <config.h>
module/configurable/config1/config1.h
module/configurable/config2/init.c: #include <config.h>
module/configurable/config2/config2.h
module/configurable/config3/init.c: #include <config.h>
module/configurable/config3/config3.h

I can't really modify these files or the structure. Right now, I have a module/configurable/SConscript which checks CPPDEFINES for SELECT_CONFIG, and manually adds SELECT_CONFIG/SELECT_CONFIG.h as a dependency of config.h

--
Regards,
Gaurav Juvekar