[Scons-users] ParseDepends and duplicate with variant directories

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Dec 18 14:49:01 EST 2017

Any such patch would have to work with all currently supported compilers to
replace the existing scanner.
(Or be enablable on a compiler by compiler basis)
Also it's performance would have to be comparable to the current  C/C++
scanner.

Then there would be a period of community review.
I'd suggest if you want to go down that path to get what you have
functional (with tests) and push to scons-contrib so others can try it out.