[Scons-users] installing scons via `pip install scons` doesn't work.

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Wed Dec 6 10:23:42 EST 2017

On 12/04/2017 05:04 PM, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Is there a way to say:
>
> Exclude .xml files in all packages except SCons.Tool.docbook, in which case
> include all files.
>
> On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 7:00 AM, Mats Wichmann <mats at wichmann.us> wrote:

I can't tell, because I don't precisely know who "wins".

exclude_package_data=['':['*.xml']]
package_data=[
     ...,
    'SCons.Tool.docbook':[*.xml']
}

would seem to describe it, but if exclude_package_data is always applied
even if something is listed in package_data (as the docs I just looked
at hint at), you would have to do it the other way - list all the
packages that are not docbook in exclude_package_data instead.