[Scons-users] Unexpected warning when defining a target twice during reading of SConscripts

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Dec 3 18:53:46 EST 2017

On 12/03/2017 10:25 AM, Bill Deegan wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> There's no active work at this time on moving the bug tracker.
> There's some work in progress code for extracting from tigris.
> Any help is most welcome.
>
> -Bill

If scons is committed to going this way, I might be willing to poke at
the other end of the migration - trying to push into github.

I say *if* since bug tracking is usually a topic people tend to be
pretty passionate about... there are surely some advantages to having an
issue tracker more tightly bound to code commits, but in the world of
issue trackers, github is not even close to being in the top tier.  Not
arguing one way or the other, just want to make sure the project is sure
about the direction it wants before spending time on it :)