[Scons-users] Slowness of SCons with a large number of targets

Hans Ottevanger hans.ottevanger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 07:47:36 EDT 2017

Thanks for the response.

We will first see if using the stubwrapper, as suggested by Bill
Keegan, will bring any relief. Is that in any way related to the
subprocess fix in Parts?

Since incremental builds are also quite crucial for our organisation,
we could try Parts later, after we tried the stubwrapper.

Best regards,

Hans Ottevanger