[Scons-users] Emiter usage

Adam Dobrowolski pholat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:46:31 EDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

Great thanks up to now, I meant something like that:

#!/bin/python

x86_env = Environment(<something for x86);
x86_deb = env.Clone();
x86_deb.Append(CXXFLAGS=['-g3','-O2'])
arm_env = Environment(<something for arm>);
arm_deb = env.Clone();
arm_deb.Append(CXXFLAGS=['-g3','-O2'])

libs = [
        "lib1/SConscript",
        "lib2/SConscript",
        "lib3/SConscript",
        (...)
        "libN/SConscript",
        ]

for script in libs:
    SConscript(script, exports={'env' : x86_env}, variant_dir='x86_release')
    SConscript(script, exports={'env' : x86_deb}, variant_dir='x86_debug')
    SConscript(script, exports={'env' : arm_env}, variant_dir='arm_release')
    SConscript(script, exports={'env' : arm_deb}, variant_dir='arm_debug')

# These SConscripts use products of earlier SConscripts in for loop
# For 10 SCOnscripts it would be 40 products in total
# These are sourced with Glob("*")
X86_REL = SConscript("x86_release/SConcsript")
X86_DEB = SConscript("x86_debug/SConcsript")
ARM_REL = SConscript("arm_release/SConcsript")
ARM_DEB = SConscript("arm_debug/SConcsript")

Alias('X86_REL',X86_REL)
Alias('X86_DEB',X86_DEB)
Alias('ARM_REL',ARM_REL)
Alias('ARM_DEB',ARM_DEB)