[Scons-users] Intermiddent build error on Windows - cl : Command line error D8022 : cannot open 'c:\users\admini~1\appdata\local\temp\tmpekylod.lnk'

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Wed Sep 7 03:20:58 EDT 2016

Do you have pywin32 installed btw?

Arvid

On 07 Sep 2016, at 01:27, Bill Deegan <bill at baddogconsulting.com<mailto:bill at baddogconsulting.com>> wrote:

Are you also upgrading your version of windows?
Do you see the problem with scons 2.5.0 and MSVC 2013?

This is not a known issue.
However as Arvid said.. it can be related to Windows Defender and Search Indexing.
Perhaps you can disable search indexing and see if it has any impact?
You might try disabling windows defender for a short test as well... (though I wouldn't advise doing so in an insecure environment or for a long period of time..)