[Scons-users] Automatic Retry

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Mon Sep 5 11:26:32 EDT 2016

Hi,

Yeah, I need to support different platforms, but the problem is happening on Windows only. Actually it is the MSVC compiler that fails, so all the vcvars32.bat etc need to work. So I would really want the SharedObject tool to retry, but I can’t figure out how. If I try to replace it with some script I am afraid that I will mess up all logic that handles the different vcvars batch scripts etc.

Maybe I could just duplicate the SharedObject builder and pad its action with the retry logic somehow.

Cheers,
Arvid