[Scons-users] Build, install and use python modules from scons

Bobby Casey beecee808 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:46:17 EDT 2016

Thanks for the response and sorry about the formatting, I have no idea
how that happened.  Nonetheless you managed to answer my question.  I
was not aware of the env['ENV'] variable so I jumping through hoops
trying to use python's os.environ, setting the scons envornment, etc.

For anyone else looking at doing this in the future, it is detailed in
Section 7.3 of the User's Guide ("Controlling the Execution
Environment for Issued Commands").  In all my searching yesterday I
somehow missed this.

Thanks you Bill!