[Scons-users] Dependencie with Sconscripts and builder's environment

Albert Arquer albert.arquer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:27:01 EDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

sorry for all the questions but I am not that experienced in python.

I have been looking around the scons sources and I have found the
get_presig function implemented in FunctionAction.

However my question is, how can I overrinde this class from my sconscripts?
Modifying the scons libraries is not an option...

Albert.