[Scons-users] Fwd: Writing test cases for Issue 2615

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:32:35 EDT 2016

Adarsh,

Did you push your additional changes? The only commits in your repo are
listed from 9/4/2016 which is prior to Dirk's comments.

I noticed that the latest b1abe00
<https://bitbucket.org/adarshsanjeev/scons/commits/b1abe00dc4b82697f6a3b508ecffca359a4712f2>
do not inherit CacheReadOnlyTestCase from BaseTestCase which already
provides an self.fs and self.File which may be useful.

V/R,
William