[Scons-users] Building versioned shared library fails when using MinGW

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun Nov 20 18:43:38 EST 2016

Ray,

I don't have mingw installed on a system I have readily available today.
Can you pastebin the output for the following:

scons --tree=prune
scons --deub=presub

Add:

print env.Dump('CCCOM')

To you Sconstruct and run scons and copy that output as well.

Thanks,

Bill

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 5:59 PM, Ray Speth <speth at darkmatter.mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have encountered an apparent bug when trying to build versioned shared
libraries with MinGW. A minimal SConstruct: