[Scons-users] Custom Builders / Command / Execute

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:17:41 EDT 2016

Bill/William,

Following your suggestions, I improved quite a lot how to compile my
grammars.  First, as suggested,  I am not using anymore a custom builder,
but simply scons Command.  See my pseudo-builder  here
<http://pastebin.com/R2vaYz9J>  .

It is working like a charm.  But I do have a last question.  I am wondering
if there is an easy way to replace my copytree function.  This function
replicate a folder tree and all files to a destination.

I feel that I will have to do that manually with scons?

thx a lot!