[Scons-users] Passing Options that contain filename to default Builders

lada-s at gamers-area.net lada-s at gamers-area.net
Tue May 24 03:47:18 EDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for fast response. You are right, the dependency files are some kind of obsolete if the build environment handles these internally.
So finally I was able to port the Infineon DAVE build environment for Cortex-m4 development to scons. Currently I am just using custom builders for converting .elf to .hex and also generate .lst and output section sizes.

Thank you so far.
Stefan