[Scons-users] Problems with ParseFlags()

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:38:45 EDT 2016

Dirk,

I must not understand then.

SCons ParseFlags appears to support the items in the documentation and
"-rpath" is not included:
http://scons.org/doc/HTML/scons-man.html#f-ParseFlags. I could see that it
is a feature enhancement possibly? The man page specifically states "Parses
one or more strings containing typical command-line flags for GCC tool
chains" as the first line which implies the options from pkg-config as
given by "--cflags" which are GCC specific versus "--libs" which is LD
specific: http://linux.die.net/man/1/pkg-config. This implies that the
User's Guide example may not be correct since "--libs" format may not be
supported, so we should be explicit.

Please correct any bad assumption that I am making?

V/R,
William