[Scons-users] import pandas into SConstruct

chris warth cswarth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:03:46 EST 2016

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I am confident the python running scons is the
same as the one I get from my path.
I added a line to print sys.executable and it matches when I get from
`which python`
I asked two other people in different environments to try the test and they
see the same behavior.

Does the test work in your environment?

$ which python