[Scons-users] Retrieving variables

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jun 14 14:32:50 EDT 2016

Stefan,

For what you want to do, you're probably best initializing tools=[] in your
Environment.
Then setting TARGET_ARCH, then env.Tool(...) for each/all the tools you
want to use.
Or just have a Environment(tools=[],variables=vars) just for retrieving the
value.

Why not use --arch= instead of arch=?

Also, why not use site_scons/ instead of bin.SCons ?

-Bill