[Scons-users] Writing a command that always succeeds

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Sun Jun 12 20:11:34 EDT 2016

Hello,

is there a portable way to write commands / actions such that they
always report success, no matter what the subprocess returns ?

I'd like to add a bunch of tests to my SCons build logic, and right now
the first failed test will abort the build process.

I don't want to run `scons` with `-i`, as that would mask "real" build
errors, so I only want certain actions to be allowed to fail. What is
the best way to achieve this ?

Thanks,

        Stefan