[Scons-users] scons not respecting variant_dir with object files

Bob Loblaw bloblaw2890397140971 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 5 16:44:22 EDT 2016

If I specify a relative path, that would fix it in this example. I believe I would need to change my SConstruct file to say:

####

SConscript('dir1/proj/SConscript', src_dir='dir1', variant_dir='build/out', duplicate=0)

####

Which adds the src_dir.

What I provided in the original example was a simplified version of how I'm using scons. I will actually need to use full absolute paths to the source files.

Is there a way this works with absolute paths?