[Scons-users] Intermittent Install() failure

Hill, Steve (FP COM) Steve.Hill at cobham.com
Wed Jul 20 09:18:47 EDT 2016

We do have builders like this, though I hope that they all use the ‘with file(“file”, “w”) as f:…’ construct. It is possible that one has slipped in without that – but not on the files that are causing this problem as some of them are literally copying a file under source control to another location…

S.

William,

Indeed..

-Bill