[Scons-users] Is there a hidden file somewhere that can prevent files from being built?

Dan McNaul danmcnaul at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:24:34 EDT 2016

Hi, everybody.

I found it.  I found the mistake.  We some how got our “target” parameter specified incorrectly on the command line of our build.

The correct way to run our build is to specify the target “install”

nmk.sh -- -k debug=1 install > bld.out 2>&1

Some how this got changed to –>

nmk.sh -- -k debug=1 install=1 > bld.out 2>&1

So, Scons was setting a parameter of “install” equal to 1 for us instead of building all targets under install.

Dan