[Scons-users] Install(...) usage question

pholat pholat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:35:55 EDT 2016

Hi all!

I need to Zip(...) my build files into release + additional components,
components has to be signed before. If components are signed ( and this has
to be done via command ) I do not want to sign them again. Here is my
question, will:

pseudo-code {
Install( component )
el =  Command( using command line process on component )
Install( el )
}

copy component only when it's updated to the install dir in Install(...),
or Install(...) copies files never minding if these are updated or not?

Pozdrawiam,
Adam A. Dobrowolski || pholat