[Scons-users] Prioritization of builds

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Jan 15 13:09:53 EST 2016

Brian,

The short answer is not right now.
The long answer is.. to provide explicit "hinting" it would likely require
major changing of internals to add a build order priority, and would be
kind of "un-SConsy"

That said.
scons -j 10 <my list of these targets or an alias which collects them all>
scons

Might get you close to what you want with very little work..

-Bill