[Scons-users] Intel Compiler 2016.1

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 03:46:18 EST 2016

Hi Jakub,

On 10.01.2016 02:26, Jakub Poła wrote:
> [...]
>
> together with the new Intel Compiler:
> icc (ICC) 16.0.1 20151021
> Copyright (C) 1985-2015 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
>
> For my project scons was not able to find the version and top directory due to changes in intel installation directory structure
>
> To make it work I've added following code to the SCons/Tool/intelc.py

thanks a lot for figuring this out. As William already mentioned it would help us if you could prepare your changes as a "pull
request". You can find a description of our current workflows here:

   https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/DeveloperGuide/Introduction

. This will make the review of your changes and the integration overall much easier for us, and increase the chances of this patch
for hitting the repo soon. ;)

Thanks again for your contribution to the project!