[Scons-users] Why SCons is not slow

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Fri Jan 8 02:47:22 EST 2016

On Čet, 2016-01-07 at 13:45 -0800, Bill Deegan wrote:

> Python 3.0 compatibility will be in SCons 3.0.
> That will (obviously) come after 2.5. Which hopefully will be out in
> the next month or so.

I plan to use Cython for binding C library and in the TOC of the Cython
book (which I'm going to order soon), I see that both CMake and SCons
are mentioned, so lack of Python 3 support might be an issue, so wonder
if there is any rough ETA when one can expect it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,