[Scons-users] What is the difference between Variables and Options

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:34:30 EST 2016

Bill,

As you already said, I think it would be a good idea to have some "big
picture" explanation in the introduction that covers core SCons artifacts
and maybe contains some diagrams about how SCons artifacts interact.

Those artifacts would include builders (actions), scanners, emitters,
nodes, etc. I think this would be extremely helpful even for more
intermediate user's like myself. I think Dirke started a wiki page for this
at one point, but I don't know if it ever got traction. Let me look for it.

V/R,
William