[Scons-users] 2615 Issue

Schleimer, Ben bensch128 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 13:23:25 EST 2016

Hi Adarsh,
   test_CachePush() always assumes that the push will suceed.

   You proabably will want to create a new test case for the issue. Briefly looking at the CacheDir() code, it seems that readonly is never checked.
I would make a TestCase that creates a CacheDir, makes it's path readonly and then creates another CacheDir with the same path and checks its readonly state and behavior when it tries to push.
CheersBen