[Scons-users] Include path not added to cl.exe

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:57:55 EST 2016

No worries. When trying to troubleshoot issues like this, always check your
compiler output command first because its easy to assume certain settings,
but keeping track of everything across different environments can be tricky.

V/R,
William

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com