[Scons-users] CacheDir race during parallel Windows builds?

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Wed Aug 10 14:22:38 EDT 2016

Thanks Andrew,

This is what I sort of expected. There was a permission issue. It looks like something a classic C program cannot access with using classic C API.

Dirk:

I was thinking I could move my override file in https://bitbucket.org/sconsparts/parts/src/3a389f774f234694994071d784af88c3babaad03/parts/overrides/os_file.py?at=master <https://bitbucket.org/sconsparts/parts/src/3a389f774f234694994071d784af88c3babaad03/parts/overrides/os_file.py?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default> &fileviewer=file-view-default  to override basic file IO in Python maybe and add some more cases to allow SCons to call file based IO stuff with Win32. This looks like this will help solve this issues and other fileIO related issues on windows.

Any thoughts on the best place to put such a file in SCons?

Jason