[Scons-users] Cross-OS Cross-Building

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Wed Aug 10 08:23:31 EDT 2016

I need to redo the document (as always….)

But online there is a link at the old tigris site … http://parts.tigris.org/doc/PartsUserGuide.pdf

The new hosting site: https://bitbucket.org/sconsparts/parts

The word docs are in the /doc directory. This is a little more up-to-date. It is in a master/subdoc format in word. So if you load userguide.docx here

You will want to:

1) click View->outline

2) click on “Expand subdocuments”

3) Click close outline view

The getting started guide is a bit out of date, the stuff about SDK is should be ignored. Was planning on removing it this document, but thought it might still have some value. Same with the PartsScript.docx, which is completely out of date.. so ignore it.

I plan to move all this to sphinx and host it on readthedocs.

Jason