[Scons-users] CacheDir race during parallel Windows builds?

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Mon Aug 8 09:45:57 EDT 2016

That is basically the test. If you open with “w” the file will be sized to 0 bytes. That is why I used “a”. However “w” given the same result. If done correctly I seemed to confuse scons into thinking that the obj file is now 0 bytes and will not rebuild the file correctly until you delete it manually or with a clean. That is a different issue however

Jason