[Scons-users] issue with variant-dir

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:15:55 EDT 2016

Stefan,

It seems to be an issue when combining copying a directory with variant_dir
specifically. In all honesty, variant_dir is like magic to me. I don't have
knowledge of how target/sources are remapped under the hood.

The prints from Copy are technically wrong even when its working (since it
shows the source in the variant_dir path), so it's not even obvious from
the command line. If the copy_func gets the correct target/source then it
should work fine.

V/R,
William