[Scons-users] Grouped dependency

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Tue Apr 26 02:28:08 EDT 2016

Hi,

And thanks for your replies. I know it is a bit odd, and something I try to avoid. But the “compiler” in this case use a database to store statistics regarding the project, and it needs to start with a fresh and clean database if any of the files are changed. I am trying to work around this, but it is not super easy, so if this could be handled by SCons it would be cool.

Cheers,
Arvid