[Scons-users] MSVSProject Intellisense search paths

Sergio Basurco sergio.b at coherentsynchro.com
Mon Apr 18 08:04:03 EDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks Albert for the notes, you are completely right.

William, still finding out about what Intellisense is supposed to do
with custom makefile (Nmake) projects, I will give those parameters a
try, though they seem related to source control. Thanks for the tips!

Regards,

Sergio Basurco,
Coherent Synchro